Monday 19 March 2012

Battle of the 'pump up' mascaras

Battle of the pump up mascaras!
Color Trend V Miss Sporty

Color Trend (Avon) Pump Up The Volume in Black £4.50 
Please note: The name of this mascara has recently been changed to 'plump out' but the mascara is virtually the same
The good: The price, nice as a base mascara, sepearates lashes well
The not so good: brush is small, product seems quite watery, doesn't lengthen eyelashes , if worn all day product needs reapplying as does not last. 
Does it pump your lashes up: Not really :-( still a good basic mascara, but does not lengthen or thicken eyelashes
The grade: 6/10


Miss Sporty Pump Up Booster
£3.99
The good: Price, big thick brush, separates and lengthens lashes, long lasting and lasts all day
The not so good: Product can become a little clumpy if applied too much
Does it pump your eyelashes up: Yes, definitely! Eyelashes are thick, long and wide!
The grade: 9/10


That is it for today folks! Hope you found this useful!
What are your favourite drugstore mascaras?
Comment or tweet me @zoelianne_x
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



10 comments:

  1. Ooh I'm going to have to keep an eye out for the Miss Sporty one!

    I LOVE Collection 2000 Pump Up the Volume Loud Lash Mascara! It really does what it says, a couple of coats and it looks like falsies easily :)

    Love, Elizabeth xx

    http://butterflyboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really good I would definitely recommend it!
      Wow, I haven't tried it, I'll have to keep my out for it! I love Collection 2000!
      Thanks for the comment hun hope you're okay
      xxx

      Delete
  2. hey miss i just found your blog and i love it!
    now following you ♥! say hi back sometime?

    also, be sure to enter my *MAC Makeup Giveaway* that i've got going on today! what's there to lose, besides a free lipstick of your choice?

    hugs, xo!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun :)
      Following you too :)
      I'll enter in a minute sweetie :) hope you're ok xx

      Delete
  3. Aw thank you hun :) Just followed babe, love it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw thank you :) yes I am about to follow you now hun :)

    Yeah i will check it out :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Post! oh and amazing blog! I just followed. I would love it if you could stop by at my blog and follow and leave some feedback.

    beautyfashionbyme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun so kind :)
      Yes hun will have a nosey now x

      Delete
  6. HEY!
    nice blog,very informative and girly.
    I love mascaras,right now im wearing the Bourgeois Black theatre effect and Benefit ''they're real!''mascara.
    Take a look at my blog and in blog archive you may find some posts that may interest you:)
    stay tuned!
    http://www.bahbohh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks hun, yes following you now, hope you would like to do the same :) x

      Delete