Tuesday 27 March 2012

March Favourites

Favourites of the month: March


Chilli Pepper Blusher Pot (No name)
Lovely light pink rose with lilac undertones

Soap and Glory's Hand Food - do I need to say any more?!

Rimmel London Lasting Finish Powder Blush and Highlighter in 014 Winter Glow
You may have seen this in my January favourites, but I have fell back in love with it!

MUA Heaven and Earth Pallette
Had this a while, but use it pretty much every day!

Sorry guys, as you may or may not know I am currently undergoing a shopping ban (I'm about two weeks in), so I haven't been able to purchase any new bits. I've also been very busy working, studying, lecture attending, fitting everything else in etc. etc.! I've rediscovered and rekindled my love for these four products. Hope you are all well! 
Comment or tweet @zoelianne_x I will always get back to you
Lots of love :) Zoe xx

15 comments:

  1. The top blush looks lovely, some really good choices here xx


    www.misslv.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hunni, it is really nice I just cant find it online anywhere now :( xx

      Delete
  2. I <3 Hand Food! Mine is a handbag staple! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love how almost all of your March favorites are pink;-))) I can feel the spring mood in your post;-) Nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I do love pink!! Can't wait for better weather here hun!
      Love spring and girly pastels!!
      x

      Delete
  4. I love that handfood it's amazing. Love your blog too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, nothing beats it! Aw thanks hun :) x

      Delete
  5. I used to absolutely love that chilli pepper blusher! I am still trying to find a dupe! Great post!xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ellie,xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad its not just me who has had it! I can't find it anywhere :( me too! let me know if you do hun!
      Thank you babe :) xxx

      Delete
  6. I love Hand Food- my favourite hand cream ever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thankyou for the follow - great blog!

    I discovered Rimmels Winter Glow Blush a few months ago and cannot put it down.

    Following:)

    B x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you hun :)
      Love your blog!
      Its amazing isn't it! x

      Delete