Thursday 8 March 2012

Review: Sleek Oh So Special Palette

I managed to pick up a gorgeous pallette this week that i've been eyeing up for a while...


I think i'm in love...



All my own photographs. Top picture with flash, bottom without.


The Sleek i-Divine 'Oh So Special - 658' Pallette!


Absolutely gorgeous colours - so pigmented.
And it only costs £6.49 from Superdrug
Bargain!

Have any of you guys tried out any other Sleek products? This is my first purchase and I love it.
What Sleek pieces would you suggest?
Hope you are all well. Comment or tweet @zoelianne_x
:) xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow those colours are pretty, don't think I've seen this one in my local Superdrug will have to have a look! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Have a good hunt hun, I saw it online but it wasn't in my local store :( but finally found it in another :) x

      Delete