Friday 22 June 2012

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick in 19

Another Rimmel Lipstick review for you, well, not so much a review, a little praisal I suppose that this shade has finally came into my life. Yes, I am sad I know.

Rimmel London introduced the Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipsticks a while back (maybe a year or so now? I'm not sure). They have recently launched new colours to this range for Summer, and they are differentiated by the other Kate lipsticks as the little 'Kate' signature on the top of the lid is a light pink, rather than the usual red. Very cute, and handy if you are in a rush to find a lippie and know that those ones are good for Summer. 

I always rave about Rimmel Londons packaging as it always looks sleek and pretty. The lipstick itself is a a rosy biege colour, the picture actually makes it look more pink, sorry about my rubbish lighting and camera skills, but the swatch below does it justice. 
It has a very cream texture to it which is soft on the lips, and does not tend to crease with chapped lips. It is quite moisturizing, and lasts for a good 6 hours, which is not bad for a drugstore lipstick.

These lipsticks retail at £5.49, and are available from Boots and Superdrug in the UK. To see the other colours, click on the Boots website link here.



What is your favourite colour lipstick?
xxxx

16 comments:

  1. love your blog so much! your so talented! i followed <3 do you think you could maybe follow me back? would love my blog to be as good as yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty shade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this color a lot. I do wear this type of pink. I go very soft on the lips.

    Cheap Makeup Reviews
    Beauty Fashion Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently went in and bought shade 03...I think I meant to get this one :( x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww :( I have shade 3 too, this, 3 and 8 are very similar! x

      Delete
  5. This colour is so nice! I have one of nude colours from the range, I'm gunna have to go and check out the new colours.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this lipsticks, my fave is # 12. x

    Judy.

    judysbeautyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I recently got my first Kate lipstick and love it! It was a gorgeous reachy nude (I think it was shade 26?) and now I'm dying to try more! This one looks fab :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun it is :)
      They are lovely lipsticks! I think they are on offer at just £3.99 in superdrug at the minute too :) keep a look out for my latest post, another mini review on another kate rimmel lipstick :) x

      Delete
  8. Oooh this is such a pretty colour :) I've been dying to try one of these lipsticks for a while now! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try, they are really lovely formulated lipsticks! Go to Superdrug as they around £3.99 at the minute :) xxx

      Delete