Saturday 29 September 2012

September Empties


Another month has gone by, how on Earth? Alas, October is upon us, here is September's empties post. Not a lot this month really, just a few body sprays, perfumes and other bits of pieces. I completely forgot to save my empty bottles of shampoo and conditioner this month so I have missed those off. 
I must apologize for the photos (again) as my camera is still playing up and I am using my Iphone camera until it gets fixed. Hope that is okay!


Accessorize Perfume, Original, 50ml. £15. 
I absolutely adore this scent. I had it the Christmas they laucnhed it and have repurchased it every time I have ran out ever since as I love it so much. Iti is a very floral and girl-y, beautiful scent. I cant seem to find this instore anymore though - its a simiale one with blue prints. I really hope they still stock this!

Paris Hilton Perfume, Fairy Dust, 30ml. Around £8
It is no secret that I love Paris Hilton Perfumes; I have had about half off her fragrances and love them all. My partner brought me this one for my birthday as I had never had it before, it is lovely! Its very fresh but at the same time smells sweet. i am rubbish at explaining scents. This is another of her lovely fragrances I am sure I will repurchase in the future.

Charlie Body Spray, Star, £1.
I picked this up when I was in Poundland a few weeks ago as I had just ran out of body spray and needed something to pop in my bag for work. I have always loved Charlie (I still use the Charlie Red Perfume since a little girl!) and thought I would give this a try. It was nothing special, just your average body spray but you can definitely tell it is Charlie. I may pick this up again, but it was nothing to write home about.

ASDA Essentials Body Spray, Pink, 54p
You are probably thinking 'OMG How tight are you?!' but I picked this up as my body sprays had all ran out (they all seem to at once don't they or is that just me?!) and I needed the change for the bus fare home and it worked out buying this and another item gave me the exact change for the bus fare. I am in no way snobby with body sprays and don't at all mind trying out Supermarket own brands in other products, so I thought at 54p I had nothing to lose. 
It was OK, the scent was slightly sweet but didn't last too long, but did the job of feeling a bit refreshed during work. I probably would buy this again if I was on a tight budget as it did the job, and after all, it is only a body spray, what's the need to pay the earth?! 
I have even, since then bought the Tesco own branded 'Pink' body spray at you guessed it, 54p! Who knew you could get body sprays so cheap?!

Loreal Paris Studio Secrets Professional Smoothing Resurfacing Primer, around £14
I bought this quite a few months ago now, and have only just got round to using it all up. I remember when I bought it I was after a decent primer, as the ones I used before were useless. I was little disappointed with this. It did the job, but my make up seemed to stay on the same amount of time as it would if I didn't wear primer at all. I am pretty neutral about this product, but probably wouldn't repurchase, as when I brought it, it was £12.99 and its now rocketed up to over £14! Complete rip off in my opinion. 



Miss Sporty Liquid Concealer in 001 Light, £2.99
I like this product, it blends in really well. My only fault is the colour range - I chose the lightest (I am very pale and am the lightest shade in all make up) after being very well blended in it was fine though. I may repurchase this in the future as it is cheap, but I am on the look out for a better concealer which can completely cover my under eye circles. If you know of a good one, let me know!

Superdrug Dry Shampoo, Chocolate Brownie, Mini, 99p
I bought this to pop in my handbag as I already own a handful of the full sized bottles. I adore these dry shampoo's. As they are for dark hair, the product liquid colour is dark, which I find brilliant as most dry shampoos product is white/grey and shows up very badly on my dark brown hair. This is brilliant for using for back-combing too, I really would suggest this Dry Shampoo to anyone with dark coloured hair, for me it is a Godsend! 

I love... Coconut & Cream Shower Gel/Bubble Bath, 400ml, £1
I found this ultimate bargain in Poundland (yes I adore a bargain). I love the I love... range and it was the largest bottle of shower gel they stocked, so a great deal really! I adore the scent of coconut too, although once home and having tried it, I didn't think it smelt much like coconut, more like very sweet home-made biscuits! Very random, and still very nice, but not much like coconut. Not to grumble though, a huge bottle for just a £1, lathered nicely and lasted ages! I may have to stock up again now!

That is it for my September Empties!
What products have you been loving this September?
xxxxxx




6 comments:

  1. I'm doing a giveaway on my blog! check it out if you like xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. the perfume bottles are both really pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're adorable aren't they, I especially love the accessorize one :) xx

      Delete
  3. I tend to use the Superdrug own make dry shampoos and find them great, I haven't tried the dark one yet, will be sure to try it next x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I am not the only one, a lot of people don't like them but I adore this one! x

      Delete