Tuesday 6 November 2012

24 Hour Colour Tattoo in Pink Gold


Maybelline Color Tattoo 24HR Cream Gel Shadow  

in 65 -Pink Gold 



Hello lovelies. Since the Maybelline 24HR Colour Tattoo Cream Gel Shadow (wow, long title) were released in the UK, I have had a slight obsession with them. I purchased two of the most wearable ones for me the first week I spotted them in store, and I absolutely love them. For me though, I didn't really find the colour range very wearable. I think 'Endless Purple' and 'Turquoise Forvr' are absolutely gorgeous colours, and have seen some pretty amazing reviews and swatches of them on other blogs, but I knew I wouldn't wear them as more natural shadows.

I heard that 'Pink Gold' was hitting the shops, and none of my local Boots or Superdrug stocked it. A few weeks later, as if by magic, I won a give away on the very lovely 's blog and won the very eye shadow I had been searching high and low for!

I cannot praise this product enough for its lasting finish. It stays in place All day with no creasing. I much prefer cream eye shadows myself anyway, so these are a dream to work with and so much more easier and quicker to apply, for me.

The eye shadow colour itself is a beautiful, dusky, light rose gold tone which is very in this season I do believe. It has shimmers through it, which are't too over-the-top but very pretty. The colour looks gorgeous when applied lightly to the lids, giving a subtle, glowing effortless look, and can also be built up to be quite a strong statement look. I was slightly nervous about wearing this for the first time, as pink sometimes washes me out, but this is actually very complimentary to my pale skin, and I think this is a shade that would look gorgeous on anyone and would suit all skin tones. 







Have you tried any of the 23HR Color Tattoo Shadows?
These retail at £4.99 at Boots and Superdrug.
x





[All Photographs Are Taken By Me. Please Ask Permission If You Wish To Use Them]


7 comments:

  1. that colour is absolutely gorgeous! I haven't tried any of the colour tattoos yet, think I definitely need this one in my life though x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. definitely have a look hun, they are definitely worth the hype in my eyes x

      Delete
  2. That's so pretty - I WANT!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cool! Need to go to Boots again sometime soon. Miss it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes hun definitely pop in and have a swatch :) x

      Delete