Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Tag!

Hey everyone! Christmas is upon us and I couldn't resist doing one of these Xmas tags - there were so many! So I did two or three of these together here! 


  1.What is Your Favourite Holiday Movie? 
 Muppets Christmas Carol :)  and Christmas Shoes I absolutely adore that film!

  2. Whats Your Favourite Christmas Colour? 
I love reds and golds at Christmas time :)

  3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
we always get dressed usually in something new and pretty :)

  4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
Oh this is hard, I'd probably say my Dad as he is the best and most selfless person in the world so he definitely would deserve my only gift :)
  

  5. Do You Open Your Present Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
I have never been allowed to open Christmas presents early, the only things we can open are presents from friends. All of presents are opened on Christmas morning :)


6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
Nope but I really want to!

  7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
Seeing as I work part time, I don't get any time off over Christmas except for the day itself! but i love the build up to Christmas, the shopping, decorating, cooking etc.
  
  8. Any Christmas Wishes?
To have a lovely time spent with family and friends :) and best wishes to the year again

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Easy-Christmas dinner!!
  
10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
Christmas dinner again :) or cold turkey plate with all the mini party food snacks and cabbage, pickled onions YUM! 





1. Favourite holiday destination?
I have always spent Christmas at home with my family, so I would have to say there!


2. Any family traditions?
Not really. We open gifts in a morning and cook Christmas dinner throughout the day, on a night we usually relax in front of the TV and have a 'Turkey Plate' (cold turkey with savouries and pickled vegetables)

3. Favourite ornament of decoration?
There's a few that me and my sister made as very young children out of clay that we put on the tree every year. My least favourite are these photo tree decorations we has which have photos of me and my sister inside from about 5 years ago- really embarrassing but they are put up every year!

4. What are you doing for the holidays?
I don't actually get any time off work except for Christmas Day so not a lot really.The week before new year I will be working and visiting other family members.


5.Are you a late or early Christmas shopper?
I'm a strange one, me. I start my shopping in mid February, get a few bits, but leave the important presents to the last minute. Next Christmas I'm going to try and get all my presents earlier as I hate leaving it late!


6. Who usually cooks holiday dinners?
We all help, however admittedly mine is a very small impart, as I am useless and cannot cope with the responsibility of an important meal like Christmas Dinner! My family say I am like Chandler from Friends haha


7. Have you ever gone Christmas carolling?
I did this as a child at Primary School for a few years, as I was in the choir for the School. Also at Secondary School I was in vocal group so our School performed over Christmas at a few places, but not carolling.


8. Do you live where it snows?
Well I live in the UK, so it doesn't snow too often! I am one of the few people that dislikes the snow though. 


9. One thing that makes you happiest at Christmas?
Spending time with family and loved ones is the best part of Christmas. I think all the thought, preparation, time and money put into everything at Christmas makes everyone feel warm and fuzzy inside, its a nice feeling.

10. What do you want most for Christmas?
I don't really want anything in particular, I never do! Well, I do like things but not necessarily ask for anything, I love anything anyone gets me because they got it for me.





Favourite Christmas Song - Jingle bell rock- Brenda Lee - I just love this song!

Christmas tree real or fake? - Fake!

Hottest celebrity - Hugh Grant or Charlie Simpson (acquired taste okay!?)

Favourite Restaurant - At Christmas or whenever? I love Frankie and Bennie's Xmas Meals, so I will say there :)

Favourite Magazine - More! and Cosmo

Favourite Holiday Drink - The good old classic Babycham! It wouldn't be Christmas without it.

Favourite Christmas Movie - Oh god this is such a hard question, I don't know! I think I will have to go for the muppets Christmas Carol, as this was my favourite as a child and I still love it now!



xxxx




No comments:

Post a Comment