Tuesday 30 April 2013

Alice in Wonderland Tea Pot Necklace

KrisXChi Vintage Jewellery

ALICE IN WONDERLAND PINK AND GOLD DETAIL TEA POT NECKLACE*






I am a huge fan of vintage and quirky jewellery pieces and often buy from independent sellers for something unique from all of the high street stores. I was so chuffed when I was kindly gifted this beautiful necklace from Kris X Chi Vintage Jewellery at the Brum Blogger Meet Up! Each blogger was given something from Kris X Chi which was chosen after she checked out our blogs - she gave us a piece of jewellery based on what she thought suited us and this is something I fell in love with, so she was spot on!

All of Kris X Chi Jewellery is handmade which is something I do prefer when buying jewellery - it shows how much hard work and thought has gone into your piece.

 I love the cute little tea pot - it is so me! 
It is on a 26 inch chain with gold and floral detailing on the little tea pot, it is so precious!
I love the little heart clasp too, it is so different to anything I have seen before.
I love the little bags too, so cute and vintage!

I have already looked online to see what other beauties they sell and have worked up a little wishlist in my head ready to buy!

You can buy from Kris X Chi in the marketplace on ASOS here and on their website.
You can also find their Twitter here.


xxxx

4 comments: