Tuesday 16 April 2013

Daily Face #1


Daily Face!
#1

Hi everyone, I am sharing with you the make up I am wearing today, which I have cheekily decided to name 'daily face'. I know, , I am so creative and hilarious (not!).
I will be doing these posts once or twice a fortnight, I have never been consistent with sharing OOTD/FOTD posts so hoping this will change soon with a new schedule for blogging set up!
I now blog every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday!

Products Featured in Todays Daily Face:

Nivea Express Hydration Primer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in 010 Light Porcelain
No 7 Natural Blush Cheek Colour in 22 Candy Pink
FCUK Bronzer (no name)
Collection Pressed Powder in 18 Ivory
MUA Proffesional Eyes Primer
GOSH Eye Shadow Palette in 001 Nude Passion
MUA Trio Eye Shadow in Pink Sorbet (brown shade)
Stila Fiber Optics Mascara in 02 Brown
Soap and Glory Thick and Fast Mascara
MUA Pro Brow Kit
Soap and Glory Smoulder Kohl
Soap and Glory Super Cat Felt Eye Liner
Maxfactor Lipstick in 510 English Rose




Let me know if you like these types of posts!

2 comments: