Tuesday 16 July 2013

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body, Room and Linen Spritz

The Body Shop Cranberry Joy Body, Room and Linen Spritz

£3.50, The Body Shop Sale

Hi everyone, today's post is a little different from my normal reviews, as I am writing about a body, room and linen spritz, which basically means it is a fragrance for the home as well as yourself.

The scent is very strong with berries, filling your home with a lovely homely scent which really does last for hours. It is a multi - purpose product which smells gorgeous, I think I am going back to purchase some more before the sale ends. I adore the scent and the time it lasts is fantastic. It is so fresh and fruity, it really uplifts my mood. Great product!

I assume the product was around £7 full price, but I picked it up for just £3.50 in the sale. Here are some of their current full priced linen room and body spritz which are available. 


You can purchase this in store or online in The Body Shop sale.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful blog checkout my last post at
    http://togetherfornature.blogspot.com/2013/07/the-big-five.html
    don't be shy to leave a comment and like us on facebook

    ReplyDelete