Saturday 17 August 2013

Review: Soap and Glory Hand Food

Soap and Glory Hand Food

Soap and Glory Hand Food Hand Cream, £5 from Boots

Soap and Glory's Hand Food is one their infamous products they are so well - known and loved for. 

It is in the scent 'Original Pink' which is S&G'S original scent of orange leaf, lemon, peach, strawberries, summer rose, gardenia blooms and jasmine. Hand Food also contains she butter, macadamia oil and marshmallow, which makes it smell super sweet and leaves your hands smelling of loveliness. 

The hand cream itself is super - hydrating, sinking into the skin within minutes. Hand Food moisturises your hands so they are left feeling super soft and smooth, say good bye to dry hands if you use this!
The scent is gorgeous (sorry I know its annoying attempting to describe a scent) but it really is, you have to go and give it a sniff if you haven't yet, I know you will fall in love with it. 
This is something I am always recommending to friends and whenever I take it out my bag the all want to use it!

What hand cream do you use?


3 comments:

  1. I've heard SO much about this but haven't tried it yet!

    Soap and glory products do smell lovely though :)

    Layla xxx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always been a fan of The Body Shop when it comes to hand care but I really want to try something from Soap & Glory. Thanks for the review. :)


    Sarah
    Pretty Gloss ♥ beauty, makeup & a bit of life..
    bloglovin | twitter | pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Soap and Glory but have never tried this, I've yet to find a hand cream I love though so reckon I'll give this a go! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete