Saturday 31 August 2013

Uppercut Deluxe Pomade

Uppercut Deluxe Pomade

If you or someone you know is really into hair styling, but cant quite get wax or gel to work for you, I recommend using the Uppercut Deluxe Pomade. You only need to use a very small amount, yet still achieve a look which will last all day. The product itself has a sticky texture and a very pleasant scent. You can purchase this from their website for £14.49. It is a little on the pricey side for a 12m tin, but it lasts a long time because of only needing too use such a small amount. This product is more suited for men's short hair, and is great for retro looks, but I think it is still a great product for the ladies out there to use too, especially if you have a short hairstyle and like a vintage look. 

I found out about this brand from an article featured in FRONT magazine, they recommended a few different pomades. I checked out the uppercut website and came across the deluxe pomades. I bought the product and gave it to a male friend to try out, he was very pleased with the results, as he has trouble finding hair styling products that work for him.


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant blog, great posts and beautiful proprietress! What to want more ...
    I'd love to follow you and welcome to visit my
    blog about fashion - KatherineUnique.blogspot.com .


    Regards,
    Katherine Unique

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you or someone you know is really into hair styling, but cant quite get wax or gel to work for you, I recommend using the Uppercut Deluxe ... ouppercutpomade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete