Tuesday 17 September 2013

Nivea Double Effect Shower & Shave Review

Nivea Double Effect Shower & Shave 


I am sure if you have been reading my blog for a while, you will be aware of my huge love for the brand Nivea. I think for such a simple, affordable brand they do so well on every day use products and they aren't praised highly enough of from bloggers. I sometimes think when we all join the bandwaggon with the expensive 'high end' beauty products we forget there are some brilliant, reasonably priced alternatives you can pick up for under a fiver.
I featured this product in my July favourites and it seems it is a popular product amongst some of you too. I know it is a little random to be writing a post on effectively just a shower gel, but I really do rate this top marks as it is fantastic for both price and quality.

This shower gel is aimed specifically for women shaving, an alternative to using shaving foam or gel. It is a good quality product as it leaves your legs feeling smooth, soft and silky after use.
The scent is gorgeous; with it being 'soothing avocado oil and delicate passion fruit scent'. It retails for between £1-£3 according from where you purchase it from - I have seen it dotted in a few pound shops recently though, so pick one up if your local store has one!

What is your favourite body or skin care product under £5?

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this product, I've been purchasing it for years from Poundland, it was the only shower gel I've used because I have sensitive skin, especially when it comes to shaving! But now, I can't seem to find it anywhere :( I'm currently using Nivea "Happy Time" as a substitute until I find some more :)

    Laura's All Made Up ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've used this and was really looking forward to using it but didn't see anything special....the only thing I loved was the smell but it's not something I'm going to buy again.... :(

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete