Thursday 12 September 2013

Tresemme Instant Refresh Waterless Foam

Tresemme Instant Refresh Waterless Foam


I picked this product a few Months back now as it was ina special value pack with a shampoo for a reasonable price. I was intrigued and had never heard of a waterless foam shampoo before. I thought the concept sounded a little odd so have been giving it a go!

I haven't got a lot to say about it really. It is basically just a foam which you put all over your hair, for me it didn't refresh my hair at all and I just didn't see much point in it. I would much rather just use ry shampoo or just wash my hair! Just that I am not particularly bothered with it. It isn't something I would purchase again.

I wasn't sure whether to post this here, but you know when you try something a little bit odd and it just does... nothing? I wondered if any of you had tried this? I haven't seen anything about it reviewed before, I was wondering what your thoughts on this might be?

 

2 comments:

  1. I thought it was meant to be like a festival product or something, so that if you didn't have proper access to hot water you could still clean your hair? I don't know. Thanks for the review, I'll know not to try it next time I'm camping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried this and thought the same thing, it didn't do a thing. I'm a massive fan of Batiste dry shampoo but this was quite a let down. Glad I'm not the only one who thought so :)

    Lisa x
    http://uniqueornbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete