Tuesday 22 October 2013

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Big Sexy Hair Volumizing Dry Shampoo

Read more about Big Sexy Hair Range here

I was really lucky to be able to to try a few products from Sexy Hair, one of them being this Big Sexy Hair Volumising Dry Shampoo. If, like me, your hair is dull and a little bit lifeless, you may want to give this a whirl. I use dry shampoo like no tomorrow, not generally for refreshing my hair between washes; as my hair is quite oily so I have to wash it every other day anyway. It is great for creating volume and big hair. Sexy Hair also claim it provides UV protection which is a bonus. It smells pleasant, which is a good find in dry shampoo as I often find they don't smell very nice!

I would suggest this dry shampoo to anyone if you can get your hands on it, it is quite a tricky one to track down but if you are near a Sexy Hair Salon or supplier I would definitely recommend :)

What is your staple dry shampoo? Any favourites? 

3 comments:

  1. My favourite dry shampoo is the Schwarzkopf Rockin' It, however it doesn't give any volume to your hair which is probably the only downside to it. Otherwise it's a great product, and really refreshes your hair :) I may just have to give the Big Sexy Hair dry shampoo a go though :) Is it a good price? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that sounds pretty good! It is on the more expensive side, I tracked it down in a mens barbers near me and I think all of their products are around the £10 mark, I wouldn't normally spend more than a fiver on dry shampoo but I would for this, but I'm sure there are cheaper alternatives that are just as good! :) Hope that helps xxx

      Delete
  2. No dry shampoo for me. I like my hair squeaky clean :)

    ReplyDelete