Thursday 17 October 2013

MUA Matte Perfect Primer

MUA Matte Perfect Primer 


I am sure if you have been following my blog for a while now you will know I love a good bargain and Hate spending more money than I need to. For beauty, I often look for cheaper brands that are good quality. I use a selection of MUA products every day and the majority of the products I own I think are fab! They are so inexpensive with products ranging from £1 to the highest £8. I usually take advantage of the Online Offers when they have them on as they are too good to miss. I picked this primer up in there 50% sale I believe.

I am quite fussy when it comes to primers. The only one I never have any problem with is the Loreal Studio Secrets Primer, but that is pretty pricey so I thought I would give this one ago, costing only £4.

As you can see from the name of the product, it is a matte primer. It promises to 'control oil and reduce shine' so that your make up looks perfect.
For me, though, I have found it clogs up my pores and imperfections and my skin looks really cakey, even though I only use the recommended pea size amount. I do think the product reduces shine, but I dont find it soft on the skin and I just didn't get on well with it. I have very, very oily skin so this may be why.
I am after a great primer, have you any recommendations?

You can purchase this Primer for £4 at MUA online or at Superdrug.


4 comments:

  1. oh that's a pity! I've tried the regular primer from MUA and really like it, although it's not very mattifying, infact I find it adds a bit of a glow to my skin, which is great especially through autumn/winter :) The Elf Mineral Infused Face Primer is nice, affordable and pretty good at mattifying too, so I'd recommend that for you to try :) Great post lovely xx

    Pretty Wonderful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have any recommendations for a cheap primer since I haven't tried any. Have you considered ELF's primer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't ever really used a cheaper primer but Benefit Porefessional is fab. Shame this one didn't work for you, I loved MUA Undress Me Foundation.

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's always difficult to find a good primer :/

    www.meemmakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete