Sunday 20 October 2013

Top 3 Dresses from the New Look Sale

My Top Three Dresses From The New Look Sale!


When I see an online sale from the likes of New Look or Dorothy Perkins I am a little bit like a magpie and want EVERYTHING! I was browsing the New Look sale online, and, as usual, filtering my searches to the dresses, stumbled across three stunning little numbers I have fell over heels in love with, all in my size! Yay! (This never happens!). I have so many dresses I can't justify buying all three. I thought I would share them here.


18 and East Purple Floral Frill Dress
Was £27.99 Now £11



Monochrome Necklace Trim Sleeveless Dress
Was £24.99 Now £18



Mela Black Bird Print Dress
Was £25 Now £15

Which dress do you prefer?





All pictures used in this post are from the corresponding links from the New Look website.

4 comments:

  1. The black bird print dress if you get any of those get that one it's chic yet fun and young at the same time :)

    Fashionkween.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're all really pretty, and work well for different occasions. The last one is my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute dresses, love the last one!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the middle dress :)
    But all three dresses are really nice! x

    ReplyDelete