Thursday 28 November 2013

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler

The Vintage Cosmetic Company Eyelash Curler


First of, how adorable is the packaging? The Vintage Cosmetic Company are well known and well loved for their beautiful packaging and their inexpensive beauty tools, I am fairly new to the brand, but having hearing a lot of good things about them, I was eager to try out these eye lash curlers, plus I haven't used eye lash curlers in years!

I must say I was really impressed when using these eyelash curlers. They made my lashes look curly and I looked more wide awake! I noticed a good difference by using these alone before my normal two mascara application. They are sturdy and easy to use, I would recommend them as they do a really great job.

Check out more of their products over on the website!
XxX

4 comments:

  1. I need some new last curlers, I might have to add these to the xmas list! The packaging is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you considered adding some relevant links to your article? I think it will really enhance viewers understanding.
    car online games

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one's really cutely packaged. I actually have pretty long lashes so I never tried any eyelash curler.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the packaging when I got these but I was so disappointed that the actual curlers were just plain silver :( x

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete