Sunday 19 January 2014

Looking For Guest Bloggers!

Hi everyone,

I am looking for anyone that writes beauty, fashion or lifestyle to write a guest post here on my blog. 
It can about pretty much anything aslong as it fits in with my blog, so please do get in contact with me either on the comments or by emailing me!

If anyone is looking for a guest post for their blog, I would also love to help out!
Looking forward to hopefully hearing from you!

My email address: zoeliannex@hotmail.co.uk

Zoe xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've NEVER done a guest post before, so id absolutely love to give it a go! :) xhttp://www.amybabbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to guest post for you if you think I'd be a good fit :)

    My blog link is: Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete