Monday 17 February 2014

Because I'm Happy Wishlist




Blue Crepe Skate Dress -Dorothy Perkins Loop Knit Heart Jumper - George at ASDA Don't Worry Be Happy Necklace - ASOS Yellow Smudge Print Snood - New Look Plastic Aviator Sunglasses - Topshop Boxy Lock Bag - ASOS

Today's wishlist features lots of very cute and sweet items that have lifted my mood recently. I love anything cute and I love pastels as I relate them to feeling refreshed and happy, I have no idea why colours have this effect on me, they just uplift my outfits from my every day monochrome colours I think. 

2 comments:

  1. I love the bag! It's such a gorgeous colour for Spring too!

    Jenn | PhotoJennic

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little necklace :)

    http://daniellabeautyjunkie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete