Thursday 6 February 2014

Favourite Blogs To Read #2


Last Month I shared two of my favourite blog reads, and a lot of people liked the post. I think it is a great way of finding new blogs to read, so I think I will continue doing these types of blog posts in the future. I have picked two of my favourite reads of the minute which you can see below. I definitely recommend you having a nosey!

Pretty Petticoats link
I have followed Rachel's blog for a while now, and it is one which I always read when I see a new post on my feed. She blogs all things beauty and fashion; a personal favourite read is her blog post on her Glittery Jeffery Campbells


Hannah Hepton - link
I have been enjoying reading Hannah's blog recently. A great read is her review of the John Frieda Full Repair Range . She seems such a lovely person from reading her blog and I am looking forward to reading more from her in the future!

Let me know in the comments your favourite reads so far this Month?!

No comments:

Post a Comment