Saturday 15 February 2014

Little Mistress Date Night Wishlist


There is no denying it, I adore clothes and lust after pretty little dresses on a daily basis. I love date nights when you can get all done up in a beautiful outfit; it makes it that little more special knowing the effort you have made. I have compiled a little wishlist of a few items I love and think would be perfect for a Date Night. This is also my entry to the Little Mistress and Etail PR competition, for all you bloggers out there that may be interested in taking part yourself, you can find out more here!

As you can see, the star of the show is the Red Lace Overlay Bow Front Dress. It is beautiful and is right at the top of my wishlist! I love the detail on this dress, it is so sweet yet stylish. I am usually scared of wearing colour (I am a Monochrome girl 90% of the time) but there is something about this little red dress that I cant stop swooning over. I already own this Little Mistress Dress and I love the quality and fit, so I know their dresses are true to size and wash really well. A LRD is perfect for date night! 
I spotted these Cream On Cream Floral Applique Shorts and this Beige Lace Detail Long Sleeve Top and instantly knew they would look beautiful together. The floral detailing on the edging of the shorts would match well with the floral pattern on the top. I love anything lace because it is so pretty and delicate. To complete the little duo, I would pop a cami top on underneath, and add a pair of tights and simple flats. 
I am also lusting after this Silver Clear Stone Spike Necklace as it is such a statement piece which would look perfect with both outfits on my wishlist, as well as just about everything else in my wardrobe. 

What do you think of my wishlist? What is your favourite thing about your Date Night?




1 comment: