Tuesday 11 February 2014

Montagne Jeunesse New Blackcurrant Burst Peel Off

Montagne Jeunesse
New Pressed Blackcurrants
Blackcurrant Burst Peel Off


It is always a real treat using a face mask. For me, there is nothing better than Montagne Jeunesse face masks, as they are so ridiculously affordable and you can pick them up from pretty much anywhere! The sachets cost around £1 and I can usually get one or two uses out of one sachet, which is great value for money. Montagne Jeunesse is a brand I have always repurchased, I even remember my little sleepovers and girly nights in with my friends and my sister where we would use these face masks! 

To use the peel - off masque, you simply wash your face and pat it dry, then apply the product evenly over your face and neck. After leaving the product on for 15-20 minutes, you then gently peel it off, and wash your face again and pat dry. 

The masque smells very fruity and refreshing! After peeling it off, my skin felt smooth, baby soft and I felt wide awake! I always find after using these that my skin is left feeling refreshed, moisturised, and glowing. 
I love a mid week face mask treat, and this Blackcurrant Burst Peel Off did just the job!

What is your favourite Montagne Jeunesse product?

1 comment:

  1. I love the masks too but haven't tried this one yet so when my spending fan finishes I will be checking this out as I really love the peel off ones. Thanks for this post :) good review. xx

    ReplyDelete