Monday 16 June 2014

Nivea Lip Products


I am a huge lip balm fiend, and am constantly hoarding any lip balm product I can get my hands on. I recently was looking through my stash and realized I have quite the collection of Nivea lip balms. I am a huge Nivea fan, so of course their lip balms are one of my favourites.
I previously featured one of my fave lip balms of theirs in 'milk and Honey' on a seperate blog post, which you can view here. Now, onto these four!
The Essential Care lip balm is great for every day wear, and helps to prevent dry and cracked lips. Pearly Shine and Soft Rose are tinted lip balms which have the same effect as a lip balm, with an added hint of colour. Pearly Shine is slightly sheer and is a 'my lips but better' shade. Soft Rose is my favourite of the too, leaving a light pink subtle hint of colour to the lips. Soothe & Protect contains an SPF 15 which is fantastic for the Summer Months and Holidays coming up. 
All four of these lip balms are truly great products that help to prevent sore and dry lips. The best thing about Nivea products? The price. These are really inexpensive, and are available at most supermarkets. They are definitely worth picking up if you are a lip balm lover like me...

4 comments:

  1. I haven't used any of Nivea's lip range, but I think I might give them a try, I like the sound of Soft Rose.
    clarabellerose.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love niveas lip range!! Slowly made my way through them all, the lip butters are my ultimate favourite - the smell so incredible and work so well!

    Kirstie
    www.ayellowbrickblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The essential care is my go-to lip balm! Love Nivea lip products!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nivea lip balms! I work in a store that has very dry air and it tends to dry my lips out so I always carry multiples of these in my pockets!

    Krystal | Little Beauty Bug <3 & Tumblr

    ReplyDelete