Sunday 28 September 2014

My Top Picks from Boots 3 for 2 Christmas Gifts 2014


If you are a huge Christmas - crazy person like me, you may have noticed Boots have started to stock their Christmas gifts online and in most stores. I love the 3 for 2 deal at Boots every Christmas; meaning you can buy three people a gift and you get the cheapest gift free. I am always interested to see whats new from their Christmas range every year. I have compiled my Top Picks of their Christmas Gifts in my blog post today of my favourites.

I am always eager to see the No 7 gift sets each year, and the Cosmetics Case is definitely my favourite. It contains all of the beauty essentials you may need. This is a brilliant gift for any beauty lover.
Another well-loved brand which Boots stock every year is Starbucks. I love the Coffee Duo Set as it contains two large coffee mugs - and they are their ordinary design, not just a Christmas theme. 
A new perfume this Christmas is Cheryl's Storm Flower. I am a big fan of Cheryl and I have had a sniff of the perfume in the shops, and I must say, it smells lovely. I was surprised Boots are selling the gift set in their 3 for 2 range.
A newbie at Boots this year is Crabtree & Evelyn. I think gift sets like this make a perfect gift and are a little touch of luxury at Christmas time. I love the brand and it is nice to see their gift sets stocked at reasonable prices. The packaging is gorgeous, too.
Finally, the last of my top picks is a beautiful storage box from Vintage Collection. I love how shabby chic it is and would be perfect to add to any dressing table. I think this would be a great gift to a person of any age.



No comments:

Post a Comment