Thursday 23 October 2014

My New Best Trend Autumn/Winter Fashion Event at Intu Merry Hill






Last Weekend saw the My New Best Trend Autumn/Winter Fashion Event at Intu Merry Hill, located in the West Midlands. 
There was a lot going on over the weekend, including fashion shows which showcased the key fashion trends this Season. There was a lot of bold and statement pieces. The key styles this Season are; Bauhaus Expression, Dark Street, Folkloric, Historical Adornment and London Haze - these are definite themes to include in your Autumn/Winter wardrobe! I absolutely loved the fashion shows - the models danced across the runway, it was very creative and like nothing I had seen before. I went along to watch some of the fashion shows on the Saturday, where I watched the shows which were taking place in three different places in the shopping centre. I thought this was a great idea, as you could stop and watch as you were shopping around the centre. I was so into watching the shows I only snapped a few pictures of one of the shows, but I really wish I had of filmed them because they were a really fun way to showcase some of the Autumn/Winter collections from the big brand stores.
As well as the fashion shows, there was also a pod where you could design your very own fashion tote bag and get your creative juices flowing. I had a lot of fun and whats better still than exclusive discount over the weekend in lots of stores across the centre! It was definitely the right time to start purchasing some fashion pieces for the upcoming Season, and maybe even buy a few Christmas presents too! Some of the stores which offered great discounts were Blue Inc, Ann Summers, Oasis, Jacamo, Quiz, Simply Be, Toni & Guy, as well as many more!







1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, thanks for sharing! <3

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete