Thursday 4 December 2014

Christmas Gift Guide 2014

Hi everyone. You may have noticed I have blogged about various products on my blog recently which I think would make fantastic gifts. I have been writing my Christmas Gift Guide Series for a few weeks now; and now that it is getting more closer to Christmas, I thought I would house them all together in this one blog post for easy reading. I have also included links to other items I have featured recently which I think would make great gifts. I have listed the link to each blog post below, I hope this helps!




6 in 1 Care Set available from Itsawot - link | Bye Cig Starter Kit - link | Wall Print from Chatter Box Walls - link |  Photobox from IWOOT - link |  Di Palomo Eau De Parfum in Tuscan Rose - link |   Living Nature Skin Care Minis for Oily and Combination Skin - linkLiving Nature Skin Steps Gift Set available from Botanical Brands - link 





Balance Me Super Spa Duo Gift Set available from MyPure - link | Acorelle White Orchid Gift Set from MyPure - link | Frame Again - link |  USB Travel Shaver from Itsawot - link |  Bellisimo Lips - link |  Heat Holders Neck Warmer - link |  Silver Daisy Earrings from Martha Jackson - link | Jam Transit Wireless Headphones - link



As well as my Christmas Gift Guide series, I have also been blogging about a few other ideas I have had for presents. As you know, I am a Christmas fanatic, so I have tried to cover most gift related ideas on my blog this year. You can check out my Top Picks for Tech Lovers post here, where I talk about a few finds perfect for that tech mad girl in your life. I also wrote a post sharing a few gift ideas that are a little bit different to your average woman's gift here. With gifts ranging from a half pint glass to a brush roll, there really is something for everyone. I also shared my top picks priced £20 or over on a post here, which features brands such as Smiggle and The Gluttonous Gardener, so something to suit everyone's tastes! As well as sharing a few gift ideas I have found online with you in those posts, I also shared a Christmas wish list of my own - maybe you will find some inspiration? You can check that out here.

I shared my favourite Christmas Decorations from The Christmas Boutique here, so if you are yet to deck your home out ready for Christmas, definitely have a quick look as they have some beautiful decorations suitable for any home, and they have super quick delivery too! I have also reviewed a set of pink LED Christmas lights from LED Hut which you can view here.
Do you know anyone that would love a food hamper for Christmas? You could always buy them a Degustabox for Christmas, which is a surprise subscription box full of food and drinks. You can check out all of my Degustabox reviews here if you want to know more.
If you are a fan of the Boots 3 for 2 on gifts, I shared my top picks on my blog which you can check out here.. I have also written a blog post on my top picks for Christmas Jumpers for the festive Season. Finally, I have listed some great gift websites on my Prepping for Christmas post if you are still looking for those last-minute gifts.




1 comment:

  1. Great gift guide! I always think perfume goes down great at Christmas and its a easy buy x

    www.krystelcouture.com | £100 Christmas Giveaway

    ReplyDelete