Monday 1 December 2014

Favourite Blogs To Read #3



In the past few Months I have shared a few of my favourite blogs to read, and have decided to continue writing these posts every so often to share with you some fantastic blogs I have found.


Make Up Savvy - link
I am sure you have all heard of Fee's blog. A definite must read if you love your beauty. I love Fee's finds, she always shares great deals on her blog.

Sophie Rose Hearts - link
Sophie's blog is another favourite of mine. Her photography is fantastic and I can only wish I could write in such a flare as great as hers.

Miss Budget Beauty - link
I started watching Khila's videos before I began reading her blog. I love how honest she is in her writing and her videos, I always trust her judgement on products.

Couture Girl - link
Kayleigh's blog is another I really admire. Her photography is stunning. I love reading her posts, I wish I was as creative as she is with the variety of beauty she writes about.

I would definitely recommend having a read of these blogs!

3 comments:

  1. Checking Couture girls out, the name sounds intriguing. Amazing post & would you like
    to follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets keep
    in touch!



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the lovely mention! Really kind of you :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw you're too kind, thanks lovely! Hope you have an amazing weekend :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete