Sunday 14 December 2014

My Top Picks from Charmed Ivy and Discount Code!




Gold Dipped Amethyst Necklace £6.50
Catch Your Dreams Limited Edition in Red £5
Purr - fect Timing Watch £6
Knuckle Rings £0.50


I am a big fan of costume jewellery, I love being able to swap and change different pieces that don't cost the earth to match my outfits and my mood. A brand I really like is Charmed Ivy. They stock such a beautiful selection of rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, watches and head chains. If you like simple yet stunning costume jewellery, head over to Charmed Ivy. I absolutely love the amethyst necklace and the dream - catcher necklace, they are so dainty and different. The cute kitty watches are so affordable, and the knuckle rings are a complete bargains at just 50 pence a piece! Fantastic prices.

I have a discount code for you for a generous 20% off - simply enter Snowman at the checkout. 

2 comments: