Tuesday 20 January 2015

Easy Home Super Cleanser






Cleansing facial brushes are pretty huge in the beauty world right now. I have really wanted a face brush to cleanse my skin with for such a while now, but with some costing over £120, it is just way over my price range. I was hoping to find a more reasonably priced alternative, but didn't have much luck on that front. I actually tried to hunt down the Sanitas Cleansing Brush from Lidl which I saw Hannah from Away With the Fairies Blog feature in this post, but unfortunately I haven't been able to find it. 
I was delighted when I came across the Easy Home Super Cleanser which my Sister actually found in Aldi, for a complete bargain. The brush comes with 6 different attachments to achieve a full face cleanse. The heads for the cleansing brush include: facial massager, hydration sponge, sensitive cleansing brush, medium cleansing brush, hard cleansing brush, and wrinkle reducer. 
The brush is really easy to use with a simple on/off switch. It is wireless but require 2 AA batteries (which are included). The kit also comes with a storage cradle to keep in the bathroom which is really handy. 
I use the brush with a variety of different cleansers and moisturisers. It makes my skin feel clear and soft. 
I have used this cleanser brush for over a Month now and I have noticed my skin feels much, much more cleansed after use and I don't have to wash my face further, other than eye make-up. It removes heavy make - up which is really impressive. My face feels very soft and mosturised after I use this. Both me and my Sister have one of these tools and both have found it a really good product and have received many a compliment on our clearer skin. 
I would definitely recommend this facial cleanser to anyone that hasn't tried one before. Of-course I have no idea if this is on par with the likes of Clarasonic and other brands, but it works for me and my skin so I am really impressed with it. I am not sure if this facial cleanser will be available nationwide in all Aldi stores as it has also been difficult to track down online, but its worth a look if you are popping in anyway. 

1 comment:

  1. I have just got mine and I actually really like it! Plus I got on sale for like £8 but I can't get a hold of another one for my sister! x

    ReplyDelete