Thursday 22 January 2015

Adding some sparkle to the home with LED Hut






I love adding fairy lights and decorative lights to the home that add a homely touch. There is something special about having LED lights on at night which makes our house feel really cosy. You may have seen a previous post of mine where I showed you our Christmas Tree with some beautiful pink LED Lights from LED Hut. Today I'm reviewing a beautiful branch light set that they kindly sent out for me to review, isn't it so pretty!?
LED Hut are the one stop online shop for all things LED and Lighting. They pride themselves on fantastic customer service and great quality products. LED Hut are one of the leading retailers in the UK for LED products. 

The brown branches fit in perfectly with the theme of our decor in both the living room and bedroom. There are 16 lights attached to the branches. As you can see, the lights are white and are scattered across the branches. As well as the lights, there are realistic berries attached to the branch too. The branch lights look great standing alone, and they also look good with other branch sets in a vase to bulk them out a little. I also think they would look effective lay down on a windowsill or fireplace, so this is something we will be trying out too. 

The branch lights are battery operated (batteries included) and the battery box can be easily disguised by putting at the back of the branches. 
I really like the traditional, yet contemporary style of these branch lights. Even when they are not turned on, they are a great decorative piece. I love that they are something you can add to a room which are for all Year round - not just for Christmas - which I find quite a challenge when buying LED lights as they often look festive. This is why I love these - they are perfect for every Season and fit in with the theme of the room perfectly. They add a little rustic chic to a room, which looks effortless yet stylish.  
LED Hut stock a variety of branch lights which you can view here. 



*This post contains a product I was sent to review. All opinions are my own.*

4 comments:

  1. I love good fairy lights/LED lights :)

    Sophie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too, these are really lovely as they make great decor pieces even when they're not being used as lights :) x

      Delete
  2. ahh i love branch lights and I've always wanted some for my living room; these ones sound perfect because they're battery operated and we have quite an issue with free sockets in our house haha

    Jade x

    Girl Up North | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd definitely recommend having a browse of LED Hut website as they are reasonably priced :) I have the same problem in my home too, never enough sockets! Haha x

      Delete