Thursday 1 January 2015

Lovea Coconut Shower Gel Review







Lovea are a great, purse-friendly, natural brand which I have come to really enjoy in the past few Months. I have tried a handful of their products in the past and they have all been good quality and done the job. Lovea is the on the lower end of the scale when it comes to prices for natural beauty products, which is fantastic. I love natural beauty products but they can be quite pricey, so it is nice to see a brand being able to sell their natural products for a reasonable amount. 

I love a good shower gel, and really enjoy the scent of coconut. I often find that coconut scented beauty products smell quite synthetic, I'm not sure why, but a lot of products I have tried just don't smell like coconut at all. I had heard good things and great reviews about the Lovea Coconut Shower Gel and was hoping it wouldn't smell synthetic either. The reviews were right! The shower gel smells like coconut oil and not too synthetic. This is a great winner if you love your sweet scents, but if you are not a fan of sweet and strong shower gels this may not be for you.
The shower gel worked great for my skin, which is often very sensitive and I sometimes comes out in rashes from certain ingredients in your average body products. The Lovea shower gel is perfect to use if you have senstive skin as it contains organic aloe vera. The shower gel lathers well and a little goes a long way, so the big bottle will last you a while.  After use, my skin feels soft and cleansed. I would definitely recommend Lovea shower gel to anyone with sensitive skin. It has worked great for me.
This shower gel is available from My Pure here for just £6.49.

*This post contains products I was sent to review. All opinions are 100% honest and my own*

No comments:

Post a Comment