Monday 9 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash First Impressions





benefit roller lash review and demo picture, benefit roller lash mascara review results
^ Left: natural lashes; Right: 2 coats of Benefit Roller Lash ^

Hi lovelies. If you are a big beauty fan like me, you have probably heard of Benefit's latest release, 'Roller Lash'. I am a big fan of Benefit mascaras; They're Real is one of my favourite mascaras ever so I had high expectations for this.

I have been using Roller Lash for over a Week now and thought I would share my first impressions and thoughts so far. I love it! That is a pretty bold statement after using it for just one Week I know, but I do really like it just as much as They're Real.

The mascara wand was created based on velcro hair rollers, with a flexible wand that has small rubber hooks that catch and curl your lashes as you applyI really like the packaging, I think Benefit are going with a retro/glam theme with the velcro hair rollers being a main focus. 
I think that the mascara is really lengthening, which is the result I like to achieve the most when it comes to lashes. It also curls the lashes which I am so impressed by, not many mascaras are able achieve a good curl without the use of eyelash curlers beforehand. Roller Lash also separates the lashes and doesn't become clumpy after a few coats. I really like that it doesn't create extremely thick lashes, because that look doesn't really suit me. It doesn't smudge or leave pesky marks on the top of your eyelids (a problem I seem to have with a lot of mascaras I've tried in the past!) and is generally a good all - rounder product. It separates, lengthens, curls and gives a slight thickness to the lashes, what more can you ask for? 

Currently you can pick up a copy of Elle Magazine (March 2015), which costs just £4, and try out a sample of Roller Lash four weeks before it is available in store!


*I was not asked to write this post*

3 comments:

  1. This looks great, I have a sample but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.

    Leanne - A Slice of My Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks really good!! I must pick up a copy of Elle and try it out! :)
    Lou xxx
    www.loulovesbeauty.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete