Wednesday 25 February 2015

Favourite Blogs To Read #5




She Might Be Loved - link
Georgina's blog quickly became a firm favourite of mine and I have been reading consistently for Months now. I absolutely adore her fashion posts, she always looks gorgeous - and I love her red hair! She recently became the face of brand Scarlett & Jo; which is super amazing and so great to see other bloggers doing so well, she definitely deserves it!

Confessions Of A Small Town Girl - link
I love to have a read of Charlottes blog - it is full of beauty, fashion and lifestyle posts . I love the way Charlotte writes very down-to-earth, and her posts are really relate-able. Check her blog out of you haven't already!

Sweet Electric - link 
=Zoe writes a fantastic blog, I particularly like to read her tips and tricks and helpful blogging posts, as well as her beauty reviews. I definitely get a lot of inspiration from Zoe's blog. I just love her photography and hope one Day I could take photo's half as good as hers.

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh thank you hun! I'm so glad you like my blog :) <3

    ReplyDelete