Wednesday 4 March 2015

Cut and Blow Dry at Francesco Group, Birmingham


I recently visited the Francesco Group Hairdressing Salon which is located in the House of Fraser store in Birmingham for a cut and blow-dry. 
The staff were really friendly to both me and my friend, who came along to keep me company. I waited for just a short while to be seen, and was offered a drink which is always nice. The salon looks very modern and well equipped, definitely somewhere I would visit again.

I have dull, dry and damaged hair which looks lifeless a lot of the time, so I was looking forward to seeing what they could do with my hair.
My stylist was James, who asked me what hairstyle I was hoping for. I told him about my hair looking limp and lifeless and he suggested to take a few inches off, and to add a slight fringe and adding layers. This is exactly what I wanted, I didn't want to take much length from my hair. He then asked another hairdresser (who for the life of me I can't remember her name, but she was really lovely!) to wash my hair. After I had my hair washed, James then cut a few inches from my hair, and started to cut in layers. James was really friendly and chatty and gave great advice of how to achieve a more natural but voluminous look at home. After he had cut and blow-dried my hair, he used serum and hairspray to set more of a natural look, which is just what I wanted. 
I received great customer service from the team at Francesco Group, Birmingham. I was really happy with my hair cut - they cut my hair exactly how I wanted it and gave helpful advice on how to style my hair in the future. If you are local to Birmingham, I really would recommend visiting the hairdressing salon. I will definitely be returning there again as I am really happy with the results and am even thinking about going back to possibly change the colour of my hair!

Just in time for Mothers Day, Francesco Group are offering a £45 gift card, perfect for gifting that special Mum or Gran of yours with a little pampering - complete with a yummy box of chocs!
You can read more about it on the image below.



*I was offered this cut and blow-dry from the lovely Alison Jameson PR team in return for a review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment