Wednesday 29 April 2015

Tesco Pro Formula Range


I'm no stranger to using own-brand beauty products, and thought I would share a few of my favourite products from Tesco. I tend to pick a lot of things up from Tesco, as their Pro Formula range is very reasonably priced and are really good products that have worked well for me. 

The Pro Formula Radiance Toner is a great product to cleanse and refresh the skin. It is really inexpensive but does a great job of removing make-up. 
The Pro Formula Exfoliating Facial Scrub is a really great product. As you can see from the picture my tube has seen better days as I have had it a while now, It cost around £2 and is just as good as other facial scrubs I have tried which were much more expensive than this. 
The Pro Formula Anti Dandruff Shampoo is a product I pick up usually once a Month because I suffer from a sensitive scalp. I often struggle with hair products as they often make my skin flare up, but this shampoo is great for sensitive skin and helps to keep dandruff at bay too.
The Pro Formula Purifying Day Cream is a light mosituriser which I use on a Morning before I apply my make up. It doesn't cling to dry patches and doesn't make my skin any more oily, while still leaving my skin feeling soft and refreshed.

All of the products I have tried from the Pro Formula range are really inexpensive but deliver with great results. I definitely recommend looking into the range if you are looking to alternate from high - end products to save a little money, as these few products from Tesco do a fine job and are just as good.

Have you ever tried any own - brand beauty products from the supermarket?

No comments:

Post a Comment