Saturday 27 June 2015

Top Picks from the Joe Browns Summer Sale!



Top Picks from the Joe Browns Sale!









Painted Tulip Dress  Was £24.95 Now £14.95
Polka Dot Skirted Swimsuit  Was £39.95 Now £27.95
Funky Bow Court Shoes  Was £29.95 Now £19.95
Fabulous Floral Bag p59 Was £34.95 Now £13.95
Perfect Pointelle Cardigan  Was £24.95 Now £14.95
Mexicana Denim Skirt  Was £34.95 Now £21.95

Who doesn't love a sale?! Joe Browns Summer Sale has now begun and I couldn't wait to share with you my top picks! I am a big fan of the brand, I often wear their clothing and buy gifts for family from Joe Browns as I love the quirky pieces which you don't see on the highstreet.
These six pieces are my top picks, although it was difficult to choose just six, I think these items are right up my street. My favourites are the adorable swimsuit and the stunning funky shoes - I think they are so cool and all of these items would be perfect for Summer and for taking on holiday!
As you can see there are some beautiful and unique pieces with truly great reductions, I love a bargain!

You can check out Joe Browns Summer Sale catalogue here or browse their website here.



No comments:

Post a Comment