Monday 13 July 2015

BBC Good Food Show Summer Event

I am a big foodie. I love food, I like to cook and I enjoy to eat, there I said it! The BBC Good Food Show Summer Event was on at the NEC, Birmingham last Week for a few days, and when offered the chance to go, I took it. As ao.com and the Summer Kitchen were the lead sponsor of at this year’s BBC Good Food Show Summer event, I knew it was going to be good fun.




If you haven't been to the BBC Good Food Show before it is a lot of fun - full of stalls and talks, as well as of-course lots of yummy food to try and buy.

It is always lovely to see some old favourite companies at events like this, and I really enjoy supporting new brands I have never heard of before. If you are a big foodie like me, enjoy cooking and checking out new products I'd definitely recommend going to the Good Food Show, its a nice day out. If you love food gadgets and trying out new products, I would suggest you go to the next BBC Good Food Show - you can check out where and when the next event is by checking out the website here.


*I was gifted tickets to attend the event*

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh this sounds like such fun! Will definitely look out for this next time! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete