Monday 27 July 2015

Dreaming of Handbags








I am absolutely loving the pastels, pinks, creams and browns that are everywhere at the moment. I  love colours like this as I find them easy to style as my wardrobe consists of most of those colours and they seem to be pretty stylish any Season. I am in love with this Jane Shilton bowling bag; I just love the textures and the size is perfect for me. I think it would be a perfect transitional bag which could take you from day to night, and would look good with almost any outfit. I love River Island for handbags, and I think their mini satchels are gorgeous. They are available in a variety of colours, but I think this leopard print bag is just a little bit different to anything I have seen elsewhere on the highstreet. Finally, the gorgeous pearl clutch is something I absolutely adore. It looks perfect for a night out or a special event. I think pearls are a classic statement piece which will never age, and what better than to have them on a bag?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment