Tuesday 14 July 2015

Homeware Wishlist: Bedding




I have been loving Pinterest and searching the internet for bedroom inspiration just lately, and have come up with a little list of some lovely bedding items I think would look great together.

First on my list is this percale euro sham pillow from Parachute, who are a luxury bedding brand. From the description, it sounds like the most comfortable pillow. Next up is the J by Jasper Conran Grey and Blue striped 'Bingham' bed linen duvet set from Debenhams. I think that the euro sham pillow would look perfect ontop of the duvet set as the colours tie in perfectly. The Grey Brushed Herringbone Throw from Dunelm would look great to layer at the bottom of the bed ontop on the duvet, and would be great for those cold nights. Another cushion which I think is adorable is this one from Not On The Highstreet; called the Cow and Calf cushion. I think two of these (one each side of the euro sham pillow) would bring the bedding in together and look very homely. I really like the blues and greys and think they tie in really nicely together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment