Saturday 26 September 2015

Lush Intergalactic Bath Bomb


It has been a while since I have used a Lush Bath Bomb, I haven't been into a Lush store for a while and I have missed them, so it was a really lovely surprise to receive one in a goody bag from a blogger meet up I went to recently. I have never tried this bath bomb before so I was eager to try it out.

Using the Intergalactic Bath Bomb gives a beautiful display as it crumbles and drifts off in the water; it looks very 'out of this world' with lots of colours swirling away and you are left with a 'galaxy' of blue and lots of swirls and pops of colour - and popping candy. With a peppermint scent, this one is perfect if you love a long soak in the bath but you are not keen on floral or fruity scents. I think this would be suitable for a lot of people as the scent isn't over-powering. My skin felt super soft after using this, so it is definitely being added to my basket the next time I pop into Lush.

*Gifted Item*

No comments:

Post a Comment