Wednesday 16 September 2015

Recent Empties


It has been a while since I shared on my blog some of the products I have used up. I thought it was about time I did. What have you finished off recently?

Grace Cole Moments Body Lotion
This body lotion seemed to take a long time for me to finish. It was an average product, it was quite nice and light but didn't moisturize as well as I would have liked.

Argania Desert Defence Shampoo*
I really liked this shampoo, this is my second bottle. It really helps to cleanse my hair and removes all of the product out of my hair really well, and it smells great too.

Sanctuary Spa Gentle Polish Body Scrub
This is my all - time favourite body scrub, I always repurchase. The beads really work into the skin - it isn't too gritty but you do feel like you are getting a good scrub out of the product, if that makes sense! 

Balance Me Hand and Body Wash*
I have been using this mainly as a hand wash because it smells amazing, but it also doubles up as a really great body wash. It lasted us a while.

Soap and Glory The Righteous Butter
This is one of those cult pamper products, am I right? I think everyone and their mum has tried this. I really do like it as it is so thick and very moisturising. I do think it takes a long time to finish a tub off though!

Radox Shower Gel in Coconut Kiss
I usually love Radox products but I just didn't like the scent of this, the coconut smelt way too synthetic for me. It lathered a lot and cleansed well, I just didn't like the scent.

1 comment:

  1. I've never tried any of these products, but they all seem really nice :) x

    ReplyDelete