Monday 21 December 2015

Soap and Glory #Mistletoepout


Anyone that knows me or has been reading my blog for a long time knows that my favourite body care brand is Soap and Glory. I love their products and they are that one brand that I will forever repurchase from.



The Glory Girls are Soap and Glorys top team that have been touring the country to bring all things Soap and Glory to beauty fans across the UK. When I heard The Glory Girls were heading to the Birmingham area, I knew I had to pop down and see what was going on.

The Glory Girls were offering mini make-overs, discount and free products, they were lovely too and a lot of fun. I loved my mini Soap and Glory makeover, I opted for a pink blush and nude lip with a natural eye. I loved the look that one of the girls had created, it was really simple and very me. It was great to try out some of the Soap and Glory make-up line; I have tried quite a few of their cosmetics before, and this makeover has made me want to buy more! There was also a chance to receive a free travel size body product if you shared a picture on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #Mistletoepout... how cool is that!?
The Glory Girls were also giving out 20% discount vouchers on the day, so I went and purchased the nude lip from the makeover; Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Powder Coat in Super nude. I love it!

The girls are next in Nottingham, so if you are local, I would recommend going over and having a makeover.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe they were in Birmingham and I missed it!! :( Maybe next time, judging by the photos it looks like it was great!!x

    Aliya x | thecatandthegirl.blogspot.co.uk | https://www.bloglovin.com/people/thegirl09-10150959

    ReplyDelete