Thursday 18 February 2016

Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Dry Skin Fix Body Butter


I have a huge collection of body butters, and it is my mission to start using them up this Year as they are taking up quite a lot of space; and storage is something I am in desperate need of. The first body butter I am using this Year is the Nip + Fab Mango Smoothie Body Butter. I have used over half of this now and I really do like it. It smells so sweet and just like mango. It is quite refreshing and light, and the scent lasts around two hours on the skin. In terms of how it feels on my skin and if it works, I do think it makes my skin feel smoother but I don't think it is a wonder product. As nice as it is (and that is the thing, it is just 'nice') I probably wont be purchasing this in the future. I haven't found it to be a miracle worker for my skin, but it smells nice and does leave my skin feeling that little more smoother.
Have you tried any products from Nip + Fab? Have you got a favourite body butter?



No comments:

Post a Comment