Tuesday 2 February 2016

Soap and Glory Orangeasm Body Wash


I feel that over the past few Weeks I have mentioned Soap and Glory quite a lot on my blog... I'm sorry for the overload, but as it is quite clear, they are my favourite for bath and body care. I have tried almost everything from Soap and Glory, but something I hadn't bought yet was an item with one of their latest scents; 'Orangeasm'. 
I was so intrigued to try something from this line, but I really wasn't sure if I would like the scent at all, so I bought a Body Wash set which included a travel size of their Orangeasm Body Wash to test it out. 
As you can imagine, the scent is incredibly zesty, fruity and smells like oranges! It doesn't smell too synthetic and it is quite an uplifting scent. I have to be honest in the fact it isn't my favourite Soap and Glory scent; their Original Pink and Sugar Crush will always be my favourites, but this scent is lovely and perfect for someone that loves fruity fragrances. The body wash itself lathers brilliantly; I can't recommend their body washes enough. Overall I do really like the scent and I will probably be picking more from this scent to try out in the future.

Have you tried any products from this line? What do you think of them?

2 comments:

  1. Dove do an orange-y scent body wash that I love so I'll have to give this a go. xx

    www.lucy-cole.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to see you have liked this as I have wondered if I should try it out. Nice review. xx

    ameliacharis.com

    ReplyDelete