Saturday 30 April 2016

Wonderful Things #2


Hello everyone, I am back Today with a second installment of my blog series; Wonderful Things, where I will be sharing some things I think are wonderful that you might like to know about. I love reading 'round-up' blog posts like this, I find it so interesting to see what people have been up-to and what they have been enjoying doing. Here are just a few little things I have been enjoying recently.



Sweet Scented Shower Creams
I am a huge fan of Imperial Leather bath and shower products, so when I saw that they had created a Sweets line in their shower creams I knew I wanted to try them out. Marshmallow smells soft and comforting, Spearmint is refreshing and minty and Sherbet Lemon is my favourite as it smells zesty and fresh. They lather so well and are really good value for money. I have tried all of them now other than Fruit Salad which I haven't managed to hunt down yet.





Cosy Nights In
There isn't much that I enjoy more than having a night in with a book, a listen of my iPod, or an hour or so binging on Netflix; accompanied with a cup of tea and my warm and cosy gear. I have been loving these Lounge Socks* from Heat Holders so much recently, they are super soft and warm. They have a turn over top and a non- slip grip on the bottom, so they are perfect for lounging around the house in while still keeping your feet super cosy. They look so cute too! My current read is How To Stay Alive by Matt Haig, it is proving to be a really interesting and helpful book.


Hot Chocolate
I love a good hot chocolate, and have been truly indulging in my favourite hot chocolate, Maltesers Malt drink. It tastes delicious - even better with added marshmallows!



What have you been loving recently?

1 comment:

  1. I need to get some of those socks, my mum and I both have freezing feet regardless of whichever season it is!! The Sherbet Lemon shower gel sounds lovely too, I'll be looking out for that :) Thank you for the comment on my latest post <3

    ReplyDelete