Thursday 19 May 2016

Recent Beauty Haulin'






It has been a while since I have bought a load of new make-up, skin care or general bath and body products, as I have recently been going through a phase of clothes shopping rather than anything else, whoops! I have lost a little bit of weight since New Year, so I have been enjoying buying new clothes - but fear not, I have still managed to squeeze in a little bit of beauty shopping here and there! Who doesn't love a haul?

I've wanted to try out a new foundation for a few Weeks, so with the aid of another beauty blogger (oh hey Clare) I picked out the Loreal True Match Foundation. I have only tried it once but it seems to be pretty good so far.
I also picked up a Collection lipstick which I definitely didn't need, but I just love a nude lip at the minute, so I couldn't resist!

I'm not hugely into skin care but I had ran out of my micellar water, so I repurchased the Garnier Make-up Remover and Soap and Glory Facial Wash. I have repurchased the Garnier Make-up Remover multiple times and it such a good product.

I also picked up a few other essentials including the Loreal Elvive Dry Shampoo, (which is incredible, definitely recommend) Dove Nourishing Oil Carer Conditioner, Boots Anti - Perspirant, N Spa Fragrance Body Mist in Clementine, Palmolive Strawberry Touch Body Butter Shower Cream, and a Superdrug Semi- Permanent Hair Dye.

What have you bought recently?




No comments:

Post a Comment