Saturday 1 October 2016

This Is Halloween... at Lush




Who doesn't love a good old Lush haul?! My favourite time of Year for Lush shopping is definitely Autumn and Winter... I am your typical stereotypical beauty blogger and will admit that I know Christmas is near when my bathroom is cluttered with bottles of Snow Fairy and various festive bath bombs and bubble bars from Lush. I usually wait until they bring out their Christmas stock before I let myself go crazy in store and buy everything a few essentials, but I spotted a few Halloween/Autumn bath bombs that I did not want to miss out on, so here we are.

I love a good spicy scent so of-course I just had to indulge in both of Lush's pumpkin - scented goodies that they have to offer this Autumn; those being the Pumpkin Bath Bomb and the Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar. The Sparkly Pumpkin Bubble Bar creates lots and lots of bubbles, as well as smelling I love that this doesn't leave an array of glitter in the bath too - bonus. Pumpkin smells deliciously like Halloween and left my skin feeling super soft afterwards.

I also picked up the Autumn Leaf Bath Bomb, which I have since gone back to my local store and stocked up on as I like it so much. It leaves a gorgeous red and yellow display in the bath water, that just screams Autumn. It smells fresh and slightly leaf-crunch scented.

Have you visited Lush this Autumn yet? Let me know what you're lusting after.



1 comment: