Tuesday, 27 June 2017

Time Away




Hello! I doubt many will read this as I haven't written here in quite a while. Well, to me it has been quite a while because I think it has been about three or four Months since I last posted, which I think is quite a long time away from blogging. I have been quite consistent throughout the entire six Years I have been here on this little corner of the internet, posting at least once or twice a Week for the majority of that time. I know I don't owe anyone an explanation for my time away; blogging has always been just a hobby of mine where I tap away at a computer for a few hours a Week and I have never felt any pressure to write blog posts or anything like that.
Recently I just stopped enjoying it as much. I was finding what I was writing about a little bit boring to be honest. I love make up and I love clothes and I will always be partial to a rant about something (some things will never change) but I was just annoying myself. There is only so much I can say about bath bombs and subscription boxes. My photography is below average (I'm totally okay with that, too!) and I do ramble on a lot when I write about things (that is just who I am), but I am super proud of my blog. It is not perfect; much like myself, but it has always been honest. It is something I have worked on when I have had free time and enjoyed it a lot. Because of my blog I have had the opportunity to go to some great events, meet new people, and work with amazing brands, as well as making a friend for life. I'm really grateful for that. Through some sad times it has been something to do to take my mind away from other things.
 I don't want to wave goodbye to something I have worked on for such a long time (I am no quitter - I still have my neopets account from 13 years ago. No shame.) but I do feel like I have changed a lot and don't enjoy writing the same content as I did six years ago. I'm not quite sure where I am going with this piece - much like my usual whittlings on, I just tap away my thoughts as they pop into my tiny brain. I suppose I just wanted to write down my thoughts as cliche as that sounds, and keep it documented here like I have done many times before. Maybe I'll be blogging regularly again or maybe it will be every so often, I'm not sure.

1 comment:

  1. If you'd like an alternative to casually picking up girls and trying to find out the right thing to say...

    If you would rather have women pick YOU, instead of spending your nights prowling around in filthy pubs and nightclubs...

    Then I encourage you to play this short video to find out a strong secret that has the potential to get you your very own harem of hot women just 24 hours from now:

    FACEBOOK SEDUCTION SYSTEM!!!

    ReplyDelete